There are two styles of this little lady. One where Mrs Tittlemouse is holding a basket and has no apron and one where she has no basket and has on a white apron.
Royal Albert were only involved in the production of Style One, which was modelled by Arthur Gredington, in which Mrs Tittlemouse has her basket. While this figure was issued almost from the beginning (1948) Royal Albert did not begin production until 1989. Production ceased in 1993. It has the BP-6a back-stamp.
Deals on Ebay
Click on Item with no obligation to buy:
- Current Price: $10.00
- Ends: Oct 1, 2017 21:02:10 BST
- Current Price: $89.95
- Ends: Oct 5, 2017 13:59:59 BST
- Current Price: $24.00
- Ends: Oct 13, 2017 0:49:10 BST
- Current Price: $63.99
- Ends: Oct 11, 2017 17:55:37 BST
- Current Price: $79.99
- Ends: Oct 2, 2017 15:03:13 BST
- Current Price: $74.39
- Ends: Oct 15, 2017 20:19:57 BST