This wonderful little chap was modelled by Graham Orwell. There are two versions and two variations in each version.
Royal Albert was only involved of the Second Version – Second Variation in which Tommy has a large black eye patch. His handle is moulded to his body and his hand appears to be going through the top of the handle. The second version is known as the ‘handle in’ version.
Royal Albert issued their version of this figurine in 1989 and continued it until 1998 when Beswick once again took over the production of all Beatrix Potter Figurines.
It has the BP-6a back-stamp.
Deals on Ebay
Click on Item with no obligation to buy:
- Current Price: $40.00
- Ends: Jul 24, 2018 19:45:35 BST
- Current Price: $45.00
- Ends: Aug 14, 2018 17:38:54 BST
- Current Price: $9.99
- Ends: Jul 28, 2018 21:36:02 BST
- Current Price: $99.95
- Ends: Aug 9, 2018 20:48:31 BST
- Current Price: £42.00
- Ends: Aug 14, 2018 21:17:09 BST
- Current Price: $169.95
- Ends: Aug 15, 2018 13:38:06 BST
- Current Price: $99.99
- Ends: Aug 3, 2018 15:39:41 BST
- Current Price: $35.00
- Ends: Aug 15, 2018 16:05:18 BST